NO SHOW REFUND POLICY:
1) If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the pickup time and do not show up on the pickup date, time and pick up point, we reserve the right to make a no-show fee where none
of the amount paid for your journey will be refunded back to you.
AIRPORT TRANSFER POLICY:
1) No refunds will be given, if the passenger, books an airport transfer for a wrong date, gives the wrong flight number, gives the wrong airport address, along side other misleading information.
PREPAID REFUND POLICY:
1) No refunds will be given to the customer if the prepaid journey is terminated part way through the hire.
2) All prepaid bookings that get cancelled by the customer, by call or email, before the journey has taken place, will only be refunded 10% of the amount paid for their journey.
3) All partial Refunds will be submitted electronically back to the card used to pay for the journey. Refunds will normally take 3-5 working days to be processed.
1) The amount of luggage must not exceed what you specified in the booking request. If you do exceed your request then you may be charged for additional Services supplied.
2) When you have oversize bags or multiple suitcases please contact Taxi Corby beforehand to make sure they can be accommodated, surcharges may apply.
3) In the event that a larger vehicle is required to transport the excess/oversize luggage the passenger will be required to cover the additional cost.
4) When excess/oversize luggage has not been declared beforehand, Taxi Corby or the Transport Partner reserves the right to charge for the excess baggage or refuse to transport the items.
5) It is the passengers responsibility to make sure that all luggage including hand luggage, has been loaded and off-loaded from the vehicle that was used for the journey.
1) Circumstances beyond our control may arise on the requested route for which Taxi Corby accepts no liability. These can include, but are not limited to:
2) Customer safety.
3) Police operations.
4) Unforeseen traffic delays.
5) Unforeseen road hazards.
6) Criminal or terrorist activity.
7) Accidents and related delays.
8) Exceptional weather conditions.
9) Unplanned marches, demonstrations and organised disruptions.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING REQUEST:
1) You or the passenger must notify Taxi Corby as early as possible. This will minimise the inconvenience, cost and expense to all parties involved.
2) You must notify us in one of the following ways:
Telephoning customer services on 01536 604050 or
Send an email to our bookings department: email@example.com